By accessing this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“terms”). Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. CABfactory has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion. However, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which CABfactory apologizes.
2. The information and images contained within this website are copyrighted (© CABfactory). We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the homepage without our express permission in writing.
3. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post, or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent, or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam, or similar materials, or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
4. CABfactory reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend, or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
5. You hereby agree to indemnify CABfactory against any costs, claims, losses, and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against CABfactory as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
7. These terms may be amended by CABfactory from time to time.
8. Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Bulgaria. The Bulgarian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.